Welcome to Pinewood Lakes!
Pinewood Lakes in Star, Idaho is a beautifully planned community consisting of 190 single family homes, 25 patio homes and 20 villas within the Pinewood Lakes Master Community Association and 79 custom homes located within the gated Reserve at Pinewood Lakes. Our many amenities include a swimming pool and cabana, playground, basketball court, waterfalls, five ponds located within the Reserve and many wonderful open and green spaces to enjoy, including the Lawrence Kennedy Canal pathway meandering along a section of the Master and the Reserve homes. Ducks, Canadian geese, birds and wildlife abound!
We’d like to give you some information about our community as well as the City of Star to make your transition a little easier.
- Website has all the information about our community and will be updated with current documents, events, and community news.
- Please utilize the Request Form to contact the HOA and the management company as well as Design Modification Review and RV Lot requests.
Management Company: Our Homeowners’ Associations are managed by Northwest Communities.
- NWC issues pool cards and Reserve gate codes upon closing of escrow.
- Should there be any questions or concerns PLEASE submit a request found under the REQUEST FORMS tab on this website. The management company will receive the request and you should get a prompt response. The respective Board will also be notified.
The Reserve: The Reserve is a sub-association of the Master. Reserve residents are a part of the Master Association as well as the Reserve Association with voting rights for both associations.
Master Board of Directors and Reserve Board of Directors: Please see the BOARD OF DIRECTORS tab on this website for current members of each Board.
- Annual Master and Reserve Homeowners’ Association Meetings: April (date to be announced)
- Monthly Board Meetings:
- Master Board, 4th Mondays, 4pm (schedule is subject to change to accommodate board members)
- Reserve Board, scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month, 5:30 pm at the Star Fire Station
Design Modification and Review
- Forms can be found on the Pinewood Lakes website and must be submitted to do any modifications to your landscape and/or alter any structures. Please submit on the Pinewood Lakes website via the Request Form. Once submitted, the Design and Modifications Committee will review and either approve, deny or contact you for further information.
- Please note, the Master and Reserve have separate Design Review Guidelines and Design Review Committees.
RV Parking Lot
- We have an RV lot conveniently located within our community. If you would like to rent a space, the cost is $.10 per sq foot, per month. There are different size spaces to meet your needs.
- A contract and application can be found on this website and should be submitted through the REQUEST FORMS banner/tab on this website for processing.
- Should the lot be full, a wait list will be created as the lot is first come first serve.
PWL Facebook group: Pinewood Lakes Community Group
- Please utilize for events, selling items, and connecting with your neighbors
- Please do not use the group for grievances or political opinions
- Typically opens Memorial Day Weekend and closes Labor Day Weekend or soon after.
- Card keys are issued by the Management company.
- Please take the time to review the rules and regulations posted under the POOL banner/tab on this website
Community Yard Sales
- Usually held in late Spring and Fall
- Community Yard sales do need to be approved by the Master Board.
Event dates to be announced
- Master Block Party is typically in September.
- Reserve Summer Picnic is typically in September.
- Additional events will be planned when committees come together.
Irrigation water for Landscaping
- Activation is typically mid-April. We ask that you please flush out your sprinkler head filters, several times if needed, as sand can accumulate in the system.
- Deactivation is typically mid-October. You will need to have your sprinkler systems flushed out to prepare for the colder temperatures.
We welcome you and look forward to meeting you.
Pinewood Lakes Master and Reserve Homeowners’ Association Boards